Thursday, 23 February 2017

Fall Winter Attire

Hola guys! What's up guys? So, I finally found the perfect attire for this fall winter season. A few weeks later i came across this bomber jacket from koovs.com. This one has a buttons instead of zipper, which I will show you in a different outfit look video. So, I just ordered this jacket. This jacket is so classy and simple that you will be slaying this look. And i can say it was the best and favourite buy in my recent winter shopping. As i get so many compliments when i am wearing this bomber jacket. Most of the all this tan colour is so versatile and you can wear it on almost every jeans. In today's outfit post , I combined it with black colour jeans that is from LEVI's which are semi-distressed. As you all know they are trendy nowadays. Underneath the jacket, i m wearing a black tee, that is from zara.

So guys what do you think of this look and about the classy bomber jacket. 
Let me know in a comments below.

Outfit details:-
Koovs- Bomber koovs jacket |koovs.com
Zara- T-shirt | m.zara.com
Levi's- Jeans | levi.in

1 comment: